Find vulnerabilities in your network before hackers can
Protecting your IT network from cyber criminals is vital to keeping your business running and preventing any incidents that could cost money or damage your reputation.
Infrastructure Tests from Servertastic can help your business discover critical vulnerabilities in your IT network before cyber criminals can.
Our Infrastructure Test combines the most advanced manual tests alongside automatic scans in order to inspect every inch of your network. All tests are performed by a CREST certified consultant. We work with you to find the best ways of strengthening the security of your network.
Servertastic can help ensure your network complies with ISO27001 and PCI DSS requirements.
Why Choose Us?
£1,795.00 ex VAT
We take the following steps during an Infrastructure Test to ensure your entire network is covered.
Level 2 Penetration Test
Our experts are all CREST certified, meaning you can trust that they...
- Have the proper technical skills required to perform the services we offer.
- Have excellent communication skills and can describe technical matters to non-technical audiences.
- Are aware of all the legal and regulatory matters surrounding the services we offer.
- Are focused on providing a consistent and high quality service.
ISO27001 is an international standard which describes the best practice for an Information Security Management System. Complying with ISO27001 demonstrates your business's commitment to protecting information online.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is designed to enhance cardholder data security.
- The price is applicable for 20 externally facing IP addresses.
- Consultant expenses related to travelling, etc. are not included in the price.
- On-site presentation of report findings and remedial consultations can be provided upon request at an additional cost.
- Discounts for multiple tests only apply when a two- or three-year contract is agreed at the purchase of the first test; discounts cannot be backdated. Each penetration test will be invoiced annually (in the year of the test). An invoice will be issued 28 days before the planned test.