Test your wireless network for weaknesses before hackers can
Using wireless technology can improve the flexibility of your business, but it comes at a greater risk of cyber attacks as you expand your business's logical perimeter. These risks can include rogue access points and weak encryption.
Our Wireless Network Penetration Test can help you to find the vulnerabilities in your wireless network and offer ways of preventing the threats posed by cyber criminals. You can maintain the flexibility of your network while ensuring the confidentiality and integrity of your data.
Why Choose Us?
Wireless Network Penetration Test
£2,250.00 ex VAT
When you take a Wireless Network Penetration Test with Servertastic you can expect the following services from us.
Level 2 Penetration Test
Our experts are all CREST certified, meaning you can trust that they...
- Have the proper technical skills required to perform the services we offer.
- Have excellent communication skills and can describe technical matters to non-technical audiences.
- Are aware of all the legal and regulatory matters surrounding the services we offer.
- Are focused on providing a consistent and high quality service.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is designed to enhance cardholder data security.
- Testing of two SSID/ESSIDs with full WLAN assessment, including the identification of rogue access points, non-encrypted data, WEP key security, DoS and MAC spoofing.
- Quote covers one fixed business premise with a floor space of up to 500m2.
- Consultant expenses related to travelling, etc. are not included in the price.
- On-site presentation of report findings and remedial consultations can be provided upon request at an additional cost.
- Discounts for multiple tests only apply when a two- or three-year contract is agreed at the purchase of the first test; discounts cannot be backdated. Each penetration test will be invoiced annually (in the year of the test). An invoice will be issued 28 days before the planned test.